Vital Football

Latest Exeter City News

Exeter City will get promoted...

Exeter City will get promoted...

Our most recent poll here on vitalfootball asked fans how they believe the end of the season will pan out.

71% of the voters believe that the club will reach their highest level since the early 1990's and clinch promotion to League One with the other 29% believing that we will be a League Two side next season.

This show of confidence from the fans logging on to the site shows just how far the team has come this season but we will probably have a much clearer picture in two weeks time after a home game against Bradford and tough trips to Shrewsbury and Luton.

If the poll's opptimism is to pay dividends the strikers will need to be at their best and this issue is the topic for the next poll on the site.

With Tisdale regularly rotating his forward line-up, the poll on the right hand side allows you to have your say on who you believe City's best striker is.
Join Vital Exeter City!

It's easy to register , simply click the link and enjoy getting involved (you can even win prizes!)

Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved

This website is your website and we are looking for people to get involved. Do you go to most of the games and have an opinion? Why not write a match report? Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well why not join our team? Submit an article or get involved in the article comments and forums.



For the very latest League Two odds

Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Royal D
Date:Sunday February 22 2009
Time: 1:47PM

Comments

0
sorry to go off topic in the first post, but it would seem that any deal to take David Hutton looks over, do any of you guys have any insight as to what was the reason, I heard he was very impressive in his reserve outing when he scored twice.
oxfordspur
23/02/2009 18:34:00
0
Only heard today that the deal was put on ice, no idea why. We do have a lot of midfield options at the moment, maybe Tisdale didnt think it was the right move for now. The reports from the reserve game seemed very positive though, could see this move being back on in the summer
exeterpete
23/02/2009 22:10:00
0
from what I have seen of the boy he is quality and i would have thought he would be comfortable at your level, if anything he may be physically a little small.
oxfordspur
23/02/2009 22:36:00
Page 1/1
  1. 1

Login to post a comment

Recent Exeter City Articles

More Reliable Than A League 2 Octopus? (20/1/17)

A new season and finally a new special computer crunching the numbers to determine the final League Two positions for 2016/17.

League Two Gets Late Final Day Kick Off

Yesterday the Football League confirmed that the final day fixtures for all League Two clubs in 2016/17 would kick off at 5.30pm.

Riley Explains Postponements

It doesn't happen often in the Premier League or Championship thesedays, but League's 1 & 2 still suffer the odd postponement owing to the weather and Mike Riley...

All Time Leading Goalscorers - 51 To 74 (12/1/17)

With Manchester United's Wayne Rooney equalling Sir Bobby Charlton's goal return of 249 in the weekend's FA Cup third round tie against Reading, here's a list...

Archived Vital Grecians Articles

Vital Grecians articles from

Site Journalists

Write for Vital Grecians
Write For Vital Grecians
Apply Here

Current Poll (see more polls)

Cambridge v Exeter
Suggested By:
Exeter win58%
Cambridge win35%
Draw7%

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Doncaster 27 18 4 5 58 21
2 Plymouth 26 17 3 6 54 15
3 Carlisle 27 12 12 3 48 11
4 Portsmouth 26 13 6 7 45 14
5 Wycombe 26 12 7 7 43 6
6 Luton 26 11 9 6 42 13
7 Colchester 27 11 7 9 40 7
8 Barnet 27 10 10 7 40 0
9 Exeter 26 12 3 11 39 12
10 Cambridge 26 11 6 9 39 7
11 Grimsby 27 11 6 10 39 4
12 Mansfield 27 9 10 8 37 -1
13 Blackpool 26 9 9 8 36 11
14 Crawley 25 10 5 10 35 -7
15 Stevenage 27 10 3 14 33 -6
16 Yeovil 26 8 8 10 32 -3
17 Morecambe 25 9 4 12 31 -11
18 Hartlepool 27 7 9 11 30 -9
19 Crewe 27 6 10 11 28 -13
20 Accrington 26 6 8 12 26 -11
21 Leyton Orient 26 7 4 15 25 -11
22 Cheltenham 26 5 9 12 24 -11
23 Notts County 27 6 5 16 23 -22
24 Newport 26 4 7 15 19 -16
Vital Football Comment
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Write for Vital Football

Recent Exeter City Results (view all)

Exeter City Fixtures (view all)

Jan 28 2017 3:00PM : Portsmouth (a)
Sky Bet League Two
Jan 31 2017 7:45PM : Wycombe Wanderers (H)
Sky Bet League Two
Feb 4 2017 3:00PM : Crewe Alexandra (H)
Sky Bet League Two
Feb 11 2017 3:00PM : Plymouth Argyle (a)
Sky Bet League Two
Feb 14 2017 7:45PM : Notts County (a)
Sky Bet League Two
Feb 18 2017 3:00PM : Stevenage (H)
Sky Bet League Two
The Vital Football Members League